Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shanna Moakler and Lindsay Lohan’s Myspace Blog Fight

The image “http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/winsol2000/G1515752_b.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Shanna Moakler’s blog about Lindsay Lohan

HERES A TIP….
Current mood: HONEST

When you making 8 million dollars a film…..HIRE A DRIVER!!

I’ve been getting a lot of letters asking my thoughts on recent events, so here it goes…. I know a lot of people think karma is going around and yeah I guess it might be, but to me..this is far from karma, if anything people like Paris love this shit, walking out of a court house to be met by a bevy of paparzzi like princess diana…carrying the bible around…loves it!

Karma will be the day she’s married and has kids and her husband goes and fucks a 22 yr old and knocks her up. I don’t find happiness in others when they are down, but I sure in hell don’t feel bad for people who play the victim constantly and are far from it.

People who feel it’s their job to make people feel beneath them or take opportunities others would die for an shit on them and frankly make a mockery of. So as the penis posse goes down one by one and enters jail or rehab…I don’t really think anything of it…they just show me what I always knew and thought they were _________. ( you can fill in the blank)

Lindsay Lohan’s
myspace blog response:

im going to keep this simple and brief, like her career. for someone who “doesn’t really think anything of it” sure had a mouth load to say. don’t blame “young hollywood” for your FUCKED UP relationships you old haggard.

maybe if you fixed yourself up a little bit, you wouldnt be so jealous of others. you know, a nice face/breast lift, lost a couple pounds (40), got rid of the paris haircut, and found yourself a decent looking boytoy you wouldn’t be so depressed and feel the need to comment on other peoples lifes that you dont know.

p.s. your kids are ugly.

Lindsay clearly wins this one. I have no idea why Shanna would blog about Lindsay’s DUI incident. I don’t care if the pope asked her about it, she doesn’t have to write an insulting blog claiming “I’m getting a lot of letters about this, so let me go on myspace and respond.” Loser!

How can Shanna mention karma when she can’t have good karma for mocking Lindsay in her fragile state? She’s way too old to consistently act like a 12 year-old girl. Pathetic!!! But I love it.