Monday, May 28, 2007

Anna Kournikova And Enrique Iglesias Split

His Penis Is “Way, Way, Way Too Small”

According to The Sun, Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova have split after 5 years together.

He confessed: “We’ve split. I’m single now and it’s OK. I don’t mind being single.”

Enrique hinted KIDS were a factor. He said: “I’m not ready for children.

“I don’t feel like taking on such a responsibility yet. But in the future I’d like two children.”

Only recently he revealed that he had no intention of marrying feisty blonde Anna because “it wouldn’t make a difference”. But now it seems his reluctance to commit was a sign the relationship was rocky.

Enrique may now struggle to land himself a new lady. He stunned his millions of female fans by admitting he has a, ahem, meagre manhood.

He declared his shortcoming is the one thing he would change about his body if given the chance.

Enrique said: “I’d change my penis if I could. It’s way, way, way too small.”