Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ellen Degenerate doesn't read contracts

Ellen Degeneres Cries

Ellen Degeneres broke down into tears today on her show when she spoke about giving away her dog Iggy, who didn’t get along with her cats. After she gave Iggy to her hairdresser, the Los Angeles-based agency she adopted him from confiscated the animal.

“I guess I signed a piece of paper that says if I can’t keep Iggy, it goes back to the rescue organization, which is not someone’s home, which is not a family,” she said. I thought I did a good thing. I tried to find a loving home for the dog because I couldn’t keep it.”

“Because I did it wrong, those people went and took that dog out of their home, and took it away from those kids,” the sobbing DeGeneres said on her show. “I feel totally responsible for it and I’m so sorry. I’m begging them to give that dog back to that family. It’s not their fault. It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have given the dog away. Just please give the dog back to those little girls.”