Friday, December 15, 2006

Pamela Anderson Clears Things Up

Pamela Anderson Clears Things Up" style="border-style: solid; border-width: 3px;">
"I am home with my kids all the time, or my parents are here from Canada. I don't even have a nanny."

After the recent speculations about her divorce, Pamela Anderson felt the need to clear things up and to deny all the false rumors.

It was reported that Kid Rock, accused Pamela of not being home with her children, but partying and drinking instead. Pam denied this when invited to Howard Stern radio show.

She said: "He's never been alone with my kids. That was horrible, I think that's what upsets me the most because I am home with my kids all the time, or my parents are here from Canada. I don't even have a nanny."

It was also rumored that Pamela got back to Tommy Lee after her divorce from Kid Rock.

When the radio host asked her: "Do you still bang Tommy, when was the last time you banged him?" she said: "It was a long time ago, I don't even remember. That wasn't it…I think I just got swept up and I wanted to have a family for my kids, but you remember really quickly when you get back together why you're not together."

When asked why she married Kid Rock considering she had stated that she's never going to marry again after divorcing Tommy, Pamela said: "Well it was just a long time apart and the whole idea of having a family and knowing somebody and not having to introduce somebody new to my kids."

"It was a big mistake, but I was in St. Tropez, I would have married the fisherman on the corner! We just knew each other. We both wanted a family, we both have kids. But when we were together it just wasn't a good thing. We're just two very different people."

Kid Rock Is A Liar

http://images.scotsman.com/2006/11/27/2006-11-27T195855Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKEN-UK-USA-ANDERSON-DIVORCE.jpg

Pamela Anderson insists her soon-to-be ex-husband Kid Rock is “absolutely lying” when he says she was “out partying every night” during their four-month marriage and “was never home with the kids”. She had called into the Howard Stern show on Tursday to talk about the subject.

The former Baywatch star claims she was, in fact, busy working on a movie and spent all her spare time at home with their children. Pammy has two sons from her first husband Tommy Lee; Brandon, 10 and Dylan, seven. Kid Rock has a 13-year-old son called Robert. “My mom and dad were here and Kid was in Detroit making an album, and they were here looking after his son, too!” Of all the unpleasantness associated with their split, Pam said Kid’s comments about her parenting were “what upset her the most”.

Looks like this might be fought in the press. Tommy Lee should but in to Kid Rock, and say “Lay off dude, you’re messin’ with my babys’ Momma”. No matter what the day or year is, no matter the circumstance, Pamela Anderson is never wrong and always a friend of Star Muscle. Go back to the trailer park Kid Tard and get forgotten.