Monday, December 17, 2007

PAMELA ANDERSON DIVORCING RICK SALOMON !!!

December 17, 2007

Apparently, the third time was not the charm for Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon.

According to court documents first obtained by CelebTV.com, the former Playboy Playmate has filed for divorce against her husband of just over two months.

On Dec. 14, Anderson filed a claim for dissolution of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.

Anderson, 40, and Salomon, 39, a longtime pal, tied the knot on Oct. 6 at the Mirage Hotel Las Vegas. It was the third marriage for both.

The Baywatch babe was previously married to Tommy Lee and Kid Rock. Salomon, who is best known as Paris Hilton's partner in the infamous sex tape, "One Night in Paris," was once married to actress Shannen Doherty of Beverly Hills 90210 fame.

Anderson and Salomon recently shot down rumors they would star in their own TV reality show.

On Thursday, the actress wrote on her blog: "I WAS considering...Only to promote and have people see what it's like to create a show and be on stage starring in a big Vegas production. (probably not happening anymore) not my family life. (Never my kids) I have to make a lot of big decisions. The choices I have to make now are about quality of life. And meaning. Not about money or fame for no good reason. I know I've made a lot of mistakes. But no regrets -- Just living such a huge dream....I'm blessed. So many options. I can't complain. I can be confused."

A call to Anderson's rep was not immediately returned.

http://snarkerati.com/celebrity-gossip/files/2007/10/pamela-anderson-rick-salomon.jpg