Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christina Applegate Gets Naked For Charity

splashnews_spl9347_001.jpg

Christina Applegate has posed nude for animal rights group Peta in a bid to stop shoppers from buying fur this Christmas. Christina decided to make a stand and pose for the raunchy campaign because of the respect she has for animals.

She told People magazine: “My house has been basically a zoo since I was a kid. Everything I wear has dog hair all over it, and that’s just the way it is!”

The 35-year-old actress also said she decided to become a vegetarian while on the set of her US TV sitcom, Married With Children, when she was a teenager.

“I realised I can’t eat something that has been alive. So I stopped, and that was it. That was the last time.”

Christina joins the ranks of Alicia Silverstone, Alyssa Milano, Maggie Q and Dominique Swain by stripping off for charity.