Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gene Simmons Sex Tape ???

Gene Simmons Sex Tape

February 20th, 2008

A sex video allegedly featuring Gene Simmons was released Tuesday at GenesSecret.com. The site’s video still show a man who appears to be Simmons - bassist for the rock band KISS and star of the reality TV show “Gene Simmons’ Family Jewels” - having sex with a woman identified as an Austrian babe named “Elsa,” a spokesmodel for Frank’s Energy Drink. Simmons reportedly endorses the drink.

The Gene Simmons sex tape has arrived! I know this is one of the celebrity sex tapes you've been waiting for. You can now scratch Gene's name off of your most wanted celebrity sex tape list right under Mickey Rourke. AVN reports that Gene allegedly made the tape while promoting Frank's Energy Drink. The woman in the video is NOT Shannon Tweed, but some model named Elsa. She's a spokesmodel for Frank's. She takes her job seriously.

The video is available at GenesSecret.com. There's also a clip on the site. I think what bothers me most is that Elsa's wearing platform flip flops. Tacky! If you're going to make a sex tape at least be classy about it and wear some Shauna Sand lucite heels. She also looks asleep. I would have to be asleep or in a coma to let Gene Simmons' hump on me, so I don't blame her.

Shannon is going to be pissed! You're not the only sexy video star in the family, Shannon!

I’m not attracted to Gene, I’m not really looking forward to seeing this. However, I know some of you ladies out there find him to be a sexy beast so for only $29.95 all you’re Gene Simmons’ sexual fantasies can be fulfilled. That is if it’s real!